Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's your new year party plans??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimster

jimster

what's your new year party plans?? Empty
PostSubject: what's your new year party plans??   what's your new year party plans?? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:27 pm

hey guys, since the new years is only a day away, just wondering what's everyone doing for their new years eve party?

(AND NO MIKEY, I WILL NOT GO TO THE TUNNEL WITH YOU TOMORROW NITE AND HAVE BUM SEX) LOL.
Back to top Go down
jayare

PostSubject: Re: what's your new year party plans??   what's your new year party plans?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:13 am

I'm hanging out at a mates place at Cremorne. We'll be walking from their house down to the water to watch the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/jayare
suprfast06

suprfast06

PostSubject: Re: what's your new year party plans??   what's your new year party plans?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:44 am

New Years Eve is my dad's birthday but will probably be at my place for the midnight count down Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's your new year party plans??   what's your new year party plans?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's your new year party plans??
Page 1 of 1